End of Kwikdrop on NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Don Welker, Orville Welker and Kwikdop are bannished from the site. After several episodes of dishonesty and general lack of integrity, dating back a few weeks, the camel was loaded with the last straw today.

After the first Kwikdrop spam fiasco, I allowed Don and Orville to continue accessing this site because I felt that they should benefit from it as Tracker owners. They agreed not market the product in any way. That blew up when Don posted an animated GIF that prominently featured the product name and logo. I then told Orville and Don that they were no longer entitled to post on the site. They agreed to cease. Well, now that's been abused. Don created a phony member ID, and has been using it to shill the Kwikdrop product.

Bottom line, these folks have no honor. Getting their word on something is useless.

If you are dealing with the Welkers and Kwikdrop, that is, of course, your business. However, you can't deal with them here. "Kwikdrop" is going to become a banned word on this site. Posts with the word Kwikdrop will not be accepted.

I hate to use my powers of censorship, but in almost five years of running this web site, we have never had members behave so dishonorably. I don't want them to be part of this community under any circumstances.

And, that my friends is the best news I have had so far today! I am not surprised at all...

Wow did I miss da boat on dat one... I thought the guy was trying to appoligize....I hope the Alias isn't Sam cause if it is then I've been duped on another board and if it isnt then I appoligize to you Sam.....

It is a shame when someone has the talent to build something that might really do well , and destroy it with their evil ways . It seems like the dad has put everything into this venture , and his son has taken every chance of him doing well away . I am glad this is over . Gilbert

Great Rich.You Keep the Site up with INTEGRETY or how ever the hell you spell It..JR

Good work Rich!!!!

The day you see anything like that on my boat will be the day you can banish me from this site also. LOL

Mike

scwildbill, My Momma gave me this name and I love my Momma. Didn't say anything about it being an alias or anything. I've been answering to it for now on 50 years. Your apology is accepted. Maybe next time you should check before you engage. Liable to hit a pile of schmidt and cause a stink. :)

Good job Rich, I appreciate you keeping the site honest and with integrity. From now on, it will just be referred to as the k-word, LOL.

-Carl Meyer

Good enough. I will respect your wishes Rich.

Rich D

Too all.. I want to apologize if I offended anyone by posting that report of my review on that prodect. I felt I was obligated to do so as I accepted it for just that purpose. It was NOT meant to stir up that mess all over again. I truly believed things had settled down enough.

Again, there was no intent to offend anyone and I apologize if it did.

Bill

Sam I truely do appoligize....I now know the real alias and will not make the mistake again.... I do have a tendency to step in chit every once and a while and I usually don't come out smelling like a rose :( ...Again, Sorry!!...

Forget about it Bill. It's easy in his internet world to be someone you're not. Over there I'm pt185. Now if I had a glass boat, a Keelshield would make me feel a whole lot better, but I have a tin boat and I wouldn't want all the other tin bruthers to make fun of my rubber protector. :)

Good Job Rich!

I don't mind someone coming to us to let us know about a new product that some of us may be interested in, but I don't want it shoved down my throat. Mention it, describe it, then LEAVE IT ALONE unless directly asked a question.

Thank You again Rich for keeping this the best site on the net.

Bill,

I actually appreciated an unbiased report on the "k-word". But, like everyone else... would now not buy one because of the way the "people" handled themselves...

For successful business men they act more like fools...

Latest posts

Back