Drotto boat launch

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine for about 4 months now.. works great. It was alittle trial and error on the install. Make sure the angle of the pads are pretty close to flush when you load the boat on the install and have some slack on the bolt so the boat will adjust it flush when it latches. Once latched snug up the bolt. Getting the right depth of the trailer is important as well. Dunk the trailer bunks then pull up. You won't have to power load as hard as the clamp is 3-4 inches closer to bow eye. The latch itself is pretty heavy..appears to be well made.

Attachments

• 20200726_130706[1].jpg
    20200726_130706[1].jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 20200726_130745[1].jpg
    20200726_130745[1].jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 135
I have been using mine for about 4 months also. It works great! Makes everything easier. It is well made and I haven't had any issues so far.

Removed mine from my Tracker trailer after about 6 mos. Too many problems latching and un-latching... problem seems to be the bow eye is too big on the Trackers.

Drotto told me it will not work on a bass boat..I have talked to Ramp-n-Clamp, and there's supports the bass boat application but I have not tried it yet.

Had mine for about 4 months now.. works great. It was alittle trial and error on the install. Make sure the angle of the pads are pretty close to flush when you load the boat on the install and have some slack on the bolt so the boat will adjust it flush when it latches. Once latched snug up the bolt. Getting the right depth of the trailer is important as well. Dunk the trailer bunks then pull up. You won't have to power load as hard as the clamp is 3-4 inches closer to bow eye. The latch itself is pretty heavy..appears to be well made.
Looks like you had this on you boat a while so is it still working good

Drotto told me it will not work on a bass boat..I have talked to Ramp-n-Clamp, and there's supports the bass boat application but I have not tried it yet.
Not completely true. I originally had Ramp N Clamp and it was a struggle. Couldn't quite get it to work smoothly. I now have the Drotto for the past 2 years and it works perfectly on my Nitro 190dc. Not sure how it would work on today's bass boats.

Latest posts

Back