Dream I had, (long)!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with fishing, and I know what many of you are thinking!! It's Friday and given the week, what the heck. This should be some indication of the influence this board is having on my subconscious.

The dream was something like this, there was a board meeting and many of us were sitting around a huge oak board table in the dining room of my granparents old dining room? Go figure, Our plant receptionist was giving a power point presentation on how to do tequilla shots, LOL, many co-workers none of you know were there, one was taking notes!, Mac and Mini were both seated across from me, and Ken was there, since I have never seen a pic of Ken, his face was blurry, LOL, but I knew that it was him. Anyhow, it concluded with us doing the sample shot laid before us and chasing it with a lime rather than lemon, WHERE did that come from? Very peculiar. Soooo.....what does it mean?

Rob, If it were me as soon as you get straightened out I'd be sure and send the psychiatrist bill to Mac and Mini!!!! LOL

Was there any salt available for us?

Was the tequila light or dark?

What does this receptionist look like?

Can you bring the notes to the Rally?

As far as what Neeley looks like,......think,.."D-Day from Animal House!".....LOL....Flat top and all!!

Ken,

NO,

Dark,

Very Nice!

Only if my memory holds up that long!

How did it go with the cast?

Sam,...I can't be held responsible for Rob's psychotic dream scape,......it's all i can do to control the visuals and voices in my own head!!! LOL Isn't mental illnees a riot!!! ahahaahhahh

The cast is off, it's swollen up lige a pregnant muskie and hurts like hell. Doc's gotta wait a month for the swelling to go down before he knows what kind of therapy I'll need...he's telling me about 18 months to heal UGH

I'll also know in a month when I need to have my other one done...I'm gonna try to wait until December.

Gotta start practicing a right-handed cast!!!

You can practice at the rally! Also practice throwing with your right arm too! LOL

Neeley:

RE: "Dem bassus luv sparkles"

Like I said, copyright that line or I'm gonna steal it from you.

I had to explain to the missuz last night why I kept breaking into chuckles.

Mark

Will do, but I don't have the little copyright symbol on my keyboard!!!

Hey Mac,

There's a cartoon in there somewhere...

Use the parenthesis keys and a lower case "c".

Like this: (c)

That's enough to keep ME honest. But then again, my wife says I'm easy. Not cheap! Just easy.

Mark

Latest posts

Back