Does This Board Do This To You??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby Zerbe

Reaction score
Although I am not a frequent poster to this Board, I read each and every posting every day. Don't tell my boss, but I probably spend in total 45 minutes a day (during work hours) reading this board, scanning the gallery for new pictures, etc. !! It is actually "stressfull" when I boot up in the morning and see that there are 8 or 10 new posts.....how am I going to have time to read them all !!!

The only reason I am not a more frequent poster is that I just purchased my first bass boat 6 months ago and am learning more and more each day, largely thanks to you all ! I should have paid more attention to what my partner was doing with his boat all of these years, but now I am learning on my own boat.

On a final note, I really want to attend the "Second Annual Nitro Owners" tourney next year that I read so much about here on the board. When will the date and location be finalized? Good fishin' !

Good to hear, I have the same problems. From last discussions, the next tournament (2002) will be in Canada, in the Ottawa area during early spring. I will be organizing it. More details to follow.

Pierre

Come on Pierre, you know you want to have the tourney at Lake Champlain. It borders NY, VT and Quebec. World class I tell ya! By the way when let me know when you ship that transducer so I can send you a check. And Bobby if you read the number of posts I put in here, you'll see that I do the same.
Rob
aka Nyguide 2539(I don't always add that)

Pierre -

I was ALMOST ready to come up Ottawa for the next tourney...... Then last night, I saw "Canadian Bacon" on the Comedy Channel....... Let's do Champlain, eh!

me!

Bobby,

I hear you loud and clear. I'm so hooked on this place. I found it a few months ago while shopping for a new boat to buy. I was leaning heavily toward Tracker and once I found this page I new I was making the right choice.

I try to limit my visits to lunch time during the day. But when I'm home, I'm on from the minute my wife falls asleep around 9:30 until I can't read anymore. Tonight I'm catching up from the long weekend.

It's funny, I used to call people crazy when they said "I'm flying to Anytown, USA to meet someone I met on-line". Now I can't wait for the next annual internet rally (on Lake Champlain...) so I can meet everyone on here.

Tight lines,

Marke

Latest posts

Back