Do Not Go Near the Water

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
When the State gives a free fishing weekend to all, STAY AWAY from the Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The number of stupid things that people can do on and around the water.

cq:eek:

True there what you say, but it does lots of good for kids that otherwise would never fish. Just wear protective gear for all the flying hooks!:lol:

State of Texas is about to have a 'free day' for everyone. Mid-week. Such a bunch of dufus people. Why they don't have it on a weekend, is beyond me.

Tex

It is not the young ones, I will take any kid any day, it is the ie. ADULTS that only go once a year and screw it up for all.

cq

Louisana????? thats where I'm at and it just happened this past weekend. (6-9 - 6-11) We didn't even know this was going on until we stoped at the walmart to renew our fishing licences on Sunday afternoon. MOther nature made sure we where NOT going to be fishing in these parts. lol. So, I dont know how many people benefited around here.

Wow, I'm in La as well and heard no mention of this. Although I heard about it going on in other states.

@ Kenny......It was because all the fishing licences in La expired last weekend. If you haven't renewed you need to. ;)

Mine says expires 6/30/2012. I thought it was last weekend as well but when i went to renew it I was told not too and took a closer look.

Latest posts

Back