Disney pontoons

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Watson

Reaction score
Well mousekateers, I just got back from Disney world. They use Tracker pontoon boats down there for their guided fishing trips and pleasure cruises. For anyone who might be thinking of getting one they looked like they were holding up very well. My wife and I rented one and it was pretty nice, ran good and was very stable. The fishing guides fly around the lake on these things and can park them at a dock quicker than you can blink. You got to know these boats get abused but they still were lookin good. As for you Barb, I know that once you get your Chipendales on your pontoon you won't care if it runs or not.

Now maybe I can back to using my boat and get some fishing in. Yeah!!!!

Mike

What? Chip & Dale, Disney?, Pontoons? Barb's gonna have naked rescue rangers on her boat, what? Are we on this again, LOL

Rob

Just got back from staying at the Polynesian last week but couldn't wrangle the family into any fishing on the Disney lagoon. Looks like some good water, though, and saw about an 8 pounder swimming under our dock. Anybody fished this lagoon with one of the guides?

Jeanne and I fished there with a guide last October. It's a great place to fish. Had 20 to 30 nice largemouth, most 2 to 3lbs., in 3 hours. It was a lot of fun. The Tracker pontoons make very comfortable fishing platforms. Our guide didn't turn off the 50hp 4 stroke the entire time. It's quiet. And the bass didn't care a lick anyway. They hit everything we threw.

Dewey, that's where we stayed too. Didn't get a chance to do any fishing but did see a couple of big ones pulled in.I hear there are quite a few in there.

Mike

I was at Disney two weeks ago and couldn't bring myself to pay for the high price of fishing there. Maybe when I get back there in a few years...

Brian, I agree, that is why I didn't do any fishing too. I think it was $175.00 where we were staying. Plus we were watching one of the guided boats and they weren't catching anything the normal way. So they came by the docks and threw some fish food under the docks to get the fish to bite. It worked but that would take the challenge out of it for me. I can see where that would make kids happy though.

Mike

Latest posts

Back