Deer Hunt

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I was looking for the picture, someone posted a picture of a 4 point. On the first day I saw three close to the same as the picture. They were in rock throwing distance and for an ol' fart that is close. Could not pull the trigger; we need three points on at least one side.

Arkansas. They have a 3 point rule: 3 at least one inch on one side. I have studied the rules and regulations very closely since we retired here. I have a lifetime license and all I need is a piece of paper, write the information on it and then register through my smart phone. Could I cheat? Yes and I know some do. They also changed the rule on age of a young hunter. Too many dads were tagging under a two year old child.
Three-point rule: A legal buck must have both antlers shorter than 2 inches (button buck) or have three or more points on one side of his rack. The three-point rule applies statewide unless mentioned below
http://www.agfc.com/hunting/Pages/HuntingRegulationsDeer.aspx

Last edited:

We have to many doe's and need to thin them out. You can harvest 6 deer: 2 bucks and 4 doe, 1 buck and 5 doe or 6 doe.
This was my first dash cam test. Now I need to learn how to edit.

Last edited:
Arkansas. They have a 3 point rule: 3 at least one inch on one side. I have studied the rules and regulations very closely since we retired here. I have a lifetime license and all I need is a piece of paper, write the information on it and then register through my smart phone. Could I cheat? Yes and I know some do. They also changed the rule on age of a young hunter. Too many dads were tagging under a two year old child.
Three-point rule: A legal buck must have both antlers shorter than 2 inches (button buck) or have three or more points on one side of his rack. The three-point rule applies statewide unless mentioned below
http://www.agfc.com/hunting/Pages/HuntingRegulationsDeer.aspx
I have a lifetime also and tag it the same way. But it still has to be checked in. Oklahoma wants some samples of the teeth and jaw to age the deer for their records. Have a great holiday.

Latest posts

Back