Deepest sympathy for Gene and family!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
NTOWS Family and friends,.....please take a moment to say a special prayer for Gene Bryan and his family,....their daughter's infant son passed away due to complications from his premature birth. This holiday season will be particularly rough on them, so please set aside your own worries and troubles and remember Gene, Peggy, their daughter Jen,her husband and little "James". I cannot imagine how much that must hurt!!

My sincere condolences to the whole Bryan Family. :(:(

Mac

I am so sorry to hear that. Gene, if I can help in anyway, please feel free to give me a call. I pray for you and your family to have the strength to make it through this.

TOXIC

Prayers sent to Gene and family. May God give you peace during this difficult time.

Words aren't enough to express how sad this is. Gene, prayers for you and your family to be comforted as much as possible during this time.

I'm so very sorry. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Sorry for your loss... I hope and pray that you will find comfort and peace.

Gene

Deepest sympathies are with you and yours. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

prayers sent. I have been there. very tough. Look to the Lord for comfort.

Thank you all for your support during this past week or so. we can feel the love and prayers that have been given for my family. My daughter and son in law have been amazing thru all of this.

Thanks Bill for posting this. When I logged on and saw it the other day, I was relieved that I didn't have to do it.

Gene

Gene,..that's cool that your family is coping......especially Jen and her husband!! I knew it would be tough to relive it while typing...and I wanted to get as many prayers sent as possible......you know you can count on your bro's here to help out in the rough times.

Enjoy your Christmas,...and hugs to everyone!!

Mac

Sorry to hear gene.....prayers sent.

Latest posts

Back