Decals for 2002 Tracker deep v Pro 17

• Thread starter Howard Ferguson
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard Ferguson

Reaction score
I have been trying to locate decals for the sides of my tracker deep V pro 17, I called tracker they say they don't make these anymore , any help on finding some would be appreciated have checked e-bay ,great lakes skipper with no luck , Thanks in advance .:D

Any chance you have a no or town ib florida their seem to be a few down there Thanks ?

try greatlakesskipper.com

he has a bunch of tracker stuff

You can also try Vinyl Approach. The guy that owns it works for a tracker/nitro dealer (the one our man Bob B runs) and the specializes in those type of things.

I have used him before and he does great work. He made me reg numberf for my last two boats and i also had him make me a replacement set for my NX882 that you would swear were original.
http://www.vinylapproach.com/replacementboatlogos.htm

The first reply was ,he couldn't do it , then I ask him to just make something that looked decent and his reply wpould not be good to put on this site .

His "specialty" is registration numbers, boat brand names and models, and custom "sayings". He doesn't get into striping or decals.....thanks for calling though! He will only do it when he knows it will be an "exact" replication.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back