Dead forum?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomKat

Reaction score
Are there any actual living members here? A very quiet forum to say the least.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-135156.png
    Screenshot_20200517-135156.png
    665.2 KB · Views: 15
It is rather silent. Hope to get some of the old members to return now that the software is better, etc. Do you have any ideas to help get others to check us out?

I have to agree, the new software is much better. I get the updated every morning via email and read them when it is convenient. I'll comment when I can but don't usually have much to add. Keep your lines wet....

I agree with NEBRVET about the new software. I enjoy getting the email every day. I now check the new posts routinely to see if something interests me. I find myself reading many threads to see the responses and results of the advice offered. Without that email, it was often months between my logins. Nice upgrade!

Greetings all from So Cal, boy it is starting to heat up out here.......but so is the fishing. Was wondering why I am recieving all the emails.......its the software update. As my Tracker is a 2018 I have had 0 problems. My second one, great boat.

My zip code is Perry...pretty hard to not fish that when its so close.

I did that 5-6 times this spring. The spawn was really good this year. I also caught 60 small mouth bass in one day there. CPR, cause here's the funny part- I don't eat fish.

I can't be the only Nitro owner affected by this virus - my wife lost her job of 30 years so the boat had to go. I have cancer so I haven't left my property in months because of a compromised immune system. Golden years sure aren't supposed to be lived this way! At least the fish are safe!

Chuck, sorry to read that this virus had that effect on your family.

Latest posts

Back