Darn it! Rats!! Phooey!! & all that Crap!!

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Ok, I haven't been around as much as usual lately mostly because my "perfect angel" Golden Retriever Sandy, who had a severe infection a month ago and we thought we were going to have to put down, now has been unable to walk and cries with severe pain! So, Nancy and I took her to a Neurological Surgeon who, on Thursday, performed spinal surgery and removed a disc from her back. I guess she's trying to copy me:( The surgery went well and the Doc told us today she's moving around pretty well and doesn't seem to be in any pain at all. So please everyone, just have a happy thought and send good wishes for my dog please!

Now, The message title is because I forgot a darn Birthday and the paragraph above explains why and I apologize..

She probably doesn't want another Birthday but too bad Sue:lol::lol: Please everyone join me in wishing Sue D. a very Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for Many, Many More!!:wub: In fact, since it's so late, how about a Happy Birthday and a Happy Late Birthday wish?:rolleyes:

So Happy Birthday Sue and I apologize for being late.. I hope you had a great day!

BirthdayTrain.jpg

Uncle Billy

Happy Birthday to you, Sue D., one of the best people on this site...

Happy Birthday ! Hope you had a good one!

Uncle Billy, good thoughts and prayers sent for Sandy. I now have 3 dogs and they feel like my kids. It's definitely hard to see them in pain. Make sure to give her lots of hugs and kisses. They help!

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday sweetie!!! Know that there are a whole lot of people that are extremely glad you were born! Your light and warmth has touched us all!! :D:wub:;):)

Got cake??? HBD Sue,.......I was thinking about you the other day,...hope all is AOK!!