Dang it!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Still getting about a half gallon of water from somewhere on a days fishing. Hoping that the weld job I had done on the 3" crack is holding. Going to have to do some more investigating on my "Cracker" boat! Son of a !@#$%^&*:angry:

Damn boat is gonna have more weld than aluminum in it!

Never again guys..they'll NEVER get another penny of mine! OK...I'm off the box now:blink:

My Ranger leaks too....I wouldnt worry too much about it.....thats what dual bilge pumps are for!

I don't worry too much about small leaks butt, cracks concern me!:huh::lol:

TMI!! TMI!! :lol:

I do want to jack it up and check my crack to make sure it hasn't gotten bigger:lol:

On a seriuos note,,, the crack is right under the drivers seat where a support is welded to the hull. Problem is that area has no "horizontal" support against the hull. I removed the floor under the seats and accessed those areas by removing the foam and exposing those areas. I made new supports out of 1/8"x 2"x 10" long angle aluminum and had those tack welded in for more support. If that's where it's coming from, I'll pull the floor back out and make supports to go from the front to back stringers under the seats. If that don't do it.....I guess I'll sink it:wacko:

You guys "crack" me up!:p

Oh No...that's my boat that does that!(groan):rolleyes:

Carlos,

If I knew where I would fix it! lol....actually the rigging hole in the splashwell sits pretty low and since our water is rough most of the time I get alot through there. Next spring I will probably redo all the thru hull fittings on the transom.

I also get water into mine from back there. LOADS at launch before the front floats off.

Latest posts

Back