Dallas Dealer Report!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Murray

Reaction score
Well, I've been away for awhile (this new job is killin' me!) Have a small break between meetings so figured I'd relay this story real quick...

Quick recap: Bought Nitro...HATED Tracker/Nitro/BPS...said I'd NEVER do it again...bought new Nitro (couldn't turn down the deal)...had some problems...returned boat to dealer for service...told ya'll I'd report my experience (if bad, sell boat immediately; if good, sing praises from the mountain-tops)

My report: Service department at BPS in Dallas ROCKS! Boat was ready when promised (well before expected), clean, all repairs explained to me fully by a knowledgeable professional AND they even fixed a ton of little things I didn't even know were broken!!

My past experiences with Tracker service have been horrible, my purchase experience with new boat was less than desirable and the ability of this service department to amaze me was highly unexpected. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of these guys.

To those that know they are lacking in the service arena, give these cats a call and ask them about their processes and procedures. We can probably all learn from them!

Hats off to BPS in Grapevine, Texas...a job well done!

-ADAM MURRAY

And those words were spoken by a man who makes his living by assisting companies with their customer satisfaction issues.........

DAMN! BPS in Grapevine, Texas must be GOOD!!

me!

(Is there really anyplace in Texas suitable for growing grapes? "Chateau Alamo, 1999 1/2"?)

You're right, Scott...I'm a very tough customer to please! Earning my biz once is a rather daunting task, twice almost impossible. I'd go back to these guys in a flash (really hoping I don't have to!)

You know, believe it or not, they actually have wineries down here...have yet to sample their goods, will let you know when I do. Don't hold your breath, though. I go to Sonoma every year just to stock up on my fav's...hard to break tradition!

Adam, that's great to hear. Reinforces, once again, how important a quality dealer is. A Tracker critic becomes a Tracker fan. Why? A good service department.

Right, Tracker folks? Improve or get rid of the dealers that aren't making the grade. Watch the reputation go up, then sales, then profits, too.

Scott, the 99.5 Alamo was an excellent week for Texas wine. It set the benchmark for all other wines in Texas for the next six weeks. :)

Scott, this reminded me of a show I saw recently: Charlie Rose interviewed Robert Parker, publisher of The Wine Advocate. He is considered the most influential man in the wine industry. Apparently, he has a rare talent for tasting wine. For the last then years, he has been the make-or-break force in the success of wine vintages. If Robert Parker says it's a good vintage, the price goes up. The French have a real love-hate relationship with the guy. They resent that he is an outsider, but his power is undeniable, so they coddle him.

I really don't know much about wines or the wine business (I get a bottle of $6 Sutter Home and I'm happy), but this guy was fascinating to listen to. His nose is insured for $1 million.

Me? I get a 2-liter bottle of Diet Caffiene Free Dr. Pepper for .99 when it's on sale! :^)

Latest posts

Back