Crossing the border

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich D

Reaction score
Hey guys,

In light of the tragic events of 9-11, are there any new restrictions/policies crossing the Canadian border?

Rich D

Rich,

Not sure about exact policies but crossing is still very possible. Just be ready for a little more wait time that's all. They are much more vigilant in their searches which translates to more wait time.

Other than tha...come on over!

Pierre

Make sure you have proper ID. Drivers license may not be enough. You cant go wrong with your birth certificate too if you are a US born citizen.

Mini

That's right,....a driver's license, birth certificate, or voters registration is all okay,...best to carry 2 of the 3, and delays can range from 10mins to an hour or more,...but Mini and I live a 1/2 hr from the windsor tunnel and bridge and almost every morning the radio stations report "no delays" at those locations. Last time I crossed over I just said,.."Pierre Voisine" and the dude said,.."Pierre ROCKS!,..C'mon in aye?!!"...LOL...Just kiddin'......you won't have any trouble,,,Canadiens love us!!

Latest posts

Back