Cracked windshield?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Has anyone replaced a plastic windshield on their rig? I have a 1997 800 LXS that Nitro does not manufacture anymore. I cracked the wind sheild on a missed hook set as I fell onto it. I would assume that Nitro would have them. How do you go about finding one? Thanks Chris

Their supplier should still have some,...maybe Doug Patillo can find out the name for you....just a thought. Your dealer should be able to order one anyway,..call and talk to the parts mgr.
Mac

I cracked the windshield on my Targa 18 about 2 months ago. Called the dealer in Katy Mills, TX for a replacement. He told me he'd ordered me one and would let me know when it arrives. I'm still waiting to hear back. Luckily, I'm not terribly dissatisfied without it, although I would like to keep the boat as much like new as possible. Oh, as for the hookset, I broke mine by pulling a tree (stickup) that I was tied to into the boat during a 30 mph wind day. :)

Latest posts

Back