Cover for 2010 nitro 189 sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave D

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has a good cover that properly fits a 2010 189 sport. Having hard time finding one that fits. Thx;

The ones from Bass Pro fit pretty good but they aren't cheap. I got one when I had a 188. I put an cheap Walmart cover over the BassPro one and left it outside all year long. Never got wet inside. Here's a link:

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Exact-Fit-Custom-Boat-Covers-for-NITRO-189-Sport-Models/product/1110031019/

NoCAL

I did a lot of research for my NX882 and I have found that the best looking cover pricewise is from Aurora Canvas. I haven't bought it yet, but it seems to be the best deal and had rave reviews. I like the idea of ratchet straps instead of a rope ratchet. Take a look here. www.auroracanvas.com I emailed them questions about my boat and they were prompt with a response and told me all the different options. When I do make my purchase, I am going to go with them. Just my 2 cents.

I found that none of the universals really fit the back area of my boat and I also put a Aerial Assault wakeboard tower on my boat several years ago. I found a local canvas shop that was able to custom make one with tower cutouts and pulled over the outboard and fits the rub rail properly. It was actually cheaper than a full on Sunbrella canvas and trailered great from Minnesota to California. Definitely explore local canvas shops! Wish I would have done this when it was new. If your near Minnesota, the older gentleman's business that did it was Economy Canvas.
CAM00238.jpg

DSC_0058.JPG

Latest posts

Back