Could we do a forum big fish of the month picture compilation as a monthly competition within this forum?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was thinking it would be insteresting to have members post a big fish catch through the month, in any gamefish catagory and then post a top five at the end of each month?
I don't know if this could be make a forum catagory to go to as we progress through the month?
Maybe post a fish picture, with it on scales showing weight, from your boat to promote catch and release?
Just an idea- maybe our admin could set something up or advise....

What do you all think about this?

It would probably do well as a thread in this forum, and then at the end it could be turned into a separate thread / poll for the voting.

Members, would you post on the thread to get this started?

I was thinking it would be insteresting to have members post a big fish catch through the month, in any gamefish catagory and then post a top five at the end of each month?
I don't know if this could be make a forum catagory to go to as we progress through the month?
Maybe post a fish picture, with it on scales showing weight, from your boat to promote catch and release?
Just an idea- maybe our admin could set something up or advise....

What do you all think about this?

Larry
just got to say I enjoy reading your posts/comments and now ideas. You bring a lot to this group.
Gary

That means we actually have to use a hook on the line and exert energy. I'm game, won't be able to compete well with you southern gals and guys though; except in the hot air category.

Hey Maybrfd, I"m down here in the Louisana Delta where 4 pound bass are somewhat rare.
We catch a lot of bass from time to time but the big girls are more scarce this far down the country. That would not be true for Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn but I'm a little too far away for now to fish those regularly....

Heading out today for the maiden voyage of the 175 combo! Maybe I'll get one of 'em freshwater clams! 31 degrees, but should reach a whooping 56 today. Wife will probably get to fish...me, playing with all this new technology that is supposed to put more fish in the boat:)

Thanks for asking Larry. I have found it and made sure that the Supporter banner is under your name now.

Resized_20210304_185557.jpeg

Latest posts

Back