Contest for 2002

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
OK, Nitro and Tracker owners,....Here's a little contest for ya'll that I'm going to sponsor personally!!.

We need to have a "BIG BASS" award for the year,...open to members of this site who are current owners of a Nitro or a Tracker boat only. This will be largely based on HONESTY, but a .jpg is required!! Who ever catches the largest Smallie and Largemouth this year, between April 1st and November 15th, (Why these dares??...Because I'm making the rules and we can't fish up here until April 1st,..and on November 15th I'm going deer hunting!!..LOL) will get an autographed copy of Kevin's newest book,..signed by both of us, and also an original "Scales and Tales" cartoon, matted, framed and signed by me, commemorating your Toads, AND a signed (by Kevin) Nitro KVD poster!!

Again,...this is an honor system, so let's not cheat folks,..this is for fun...not fame/glory/ or recognition!

So sharpen those hooks, spool that new line and good luck!! There's no "minimum" length or weight required,..just send a .jpg to Rich with the fish's weight and we'll have our own "Toadapalooza 2002"

contest. Sound good??

Mac

Sounds great....where's my posters that you and Mini took to get signed for me a couple months ago???

Count me in. Do I get a "dink" award too? Got that wrapped up!

Those are the ones I'll be using for this contest!!!..ahaahahahahhahaahaha!!!!!! Naw, KVD didn't make it up there that weekend, cuz of his Classic Win,,,he was on the show circuit making $$$$,..but Mini's got 5-6 posters with him now to get signed in FLA, and I'll have Kevin sign 2 for me for this contest, when I see him later this spring.

Actually Rob,..that's funny,...we could have a "smallest fish caught on artificial bait" award. My buddy caught a 3" walleye last year on a 4" tube!!!.....it was priceless!!!!

I know the feeling, Mac.

I caught a 2" salmon fry on a #2 Panther Martin spinner up in Alaska, and I've even got a photo somewhere! My wife just about laughed herself out of the boat.

Mark

You can keep re-posting as you get bigger fish,.. no minumum number of entries,....maybe we can get Rich to just keep a running tally of the largest fish posted on this site ( with pix),...no need to submit photos unless yours beats the "current largest".....sound fair??

Just send a photo to Rich,....or have someone you know scan it and send it in for you.....I just think a .jpeg would be the easiest for everyone involved., but we won't exlude anyone.

I betya someone down south will win the "Largehead" side,.....and one of us up here will win the "Smallie" side,......we have some TOADS up here,...MI/OH/NY......this will be fun!!

What about an award for the largest fish of any species trolling a 128 lb. soap-opera-watching redneck from Georgia???

Just kidding Trep...we luv ya man!!!

They all ready have an award for that,...called a "grammy",...cuz my grammy use to catch bigger fish than that!!!..LOL....im outa here,..seeya 2moro Ken...adios everyone!!

Mac

Have a good one Mac. Talk to ya on the return trip Monday!

This is a wonderful idea so count me in. Too bad you can't fish sooner than April 1.

Da Bear

This is a great idea! Thanks Mac!

Oh yeah, you guys are too much. I try to sneak peaks at this board at work, and end up busting a gut. You're gonna blow my cover! LOL

Rich D

Sounds great. will start greasing my tubes up for traverse bay....bassinbob

No doubt Bob!! You have a great chance at a super-toad smallie from up there!!! 6's and 7's are NOT that uncommon! Good luck!!

Mac

Count me in Mac, but I already got a autographed poster from KVD. Came in the mail last week, but sure would like those books! Better get out to the garage and get some 60lb test on my reels so I won't lose my monster! By the way, would a 120 pound tarpon get anything? I got the pictures!

Thanks for the incentive Mac!

Barb

Latest posts

Back