Console switches for a 2000 Nitro 700 LX??

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J. Green

Reaction score
New to this site guys, last year I purchased a 2000 Nitro 700 LX used, Love the boat, question may seem dumb but I,ll go with it. The switches on my console are as follows (while sitting in the drivers seat) to the left of the steering wheel, bilge, livewell to the right are the lights, and horn The lettering that was once on them is faded, but I,ve noticed this year while playing that they are two way toggle switches is there a purpose for a two way toggle switch? Does one switch perform two functions example for the livewell (Auto and manual??), bilge ??, lights??

Many thanks awsome site for me.

Think that is correct, the switches that toggle 2 ways are the lights, ( dash / bow-transom ) and livewell,

( auto/timed). The 700 is a great boat I had a 99 for a couple years.

Wonder if I could change the switches to the new ones? I saw the ignition is on the bottom left on the console face now instead of that terrible spot under the steering wheel.

New to this site guys, last year I purchased a 2000 Nitro 700 LX used, Love the boat, question may seem dumb but I,ll go with it. The switches on my console are as follows (while sitting in the drivers seat) to the left of the steering wheel, bilge, livewell to the right are the lights, and horn The lettering that was once on them is faded, but I,ve noticed this year while playing that they are two way toggle switches is there a purpose for a two way toggle switch? Does one switch perform two functions example for the livewell (Auto and manual??), bilge ??, lights??

Many thanks awsome site for me.

Was wondering if you ended up ever doing anything with your switches. Also do you have a picture of your dash. I have a 2001 that I assume would be identical.

Latest posts

Back