Console question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glen Summers

Reaction score
Guys I understand the new nitro boats have a removable second console. Do you know what year models they started that option. If I purchased a used 2010 for instance with a single console but wanted a duel could I find one out there to fit it?

It is my understanding that 2010 was the first year. You willhave to check the boat but if it has the set up installed to connect one you should still be able to get one. Get the serial number of the boat and call tracker. They should be able to help you.

Randy!

Whatever NEW boat I buy WILL have the second console option.

Kinda like warm gear and fishing in cold weather...you can always take it off but, you can't put it on if ya' don't have it;)

Hey there, we just bought a 2010 Z8. My only requirement was to have a dual console. The husband went to our local BPS and was told one would have to be molded...something like that...to the tune of $3K. After reading some posts it looks like early 2010's aren't molded (??) for a port console but later 2010's were. Anybody know something about this? I gotta have that console! It wouldn't be removed...doesn't have to be a removable one. Google searches aren't bringing up consoles as an accessory...just boats with dual consoles. I'll buy a different color one and repaint...cheaper than $3K. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back