Clearance

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim King

Reaction score
Just a reminder. I was in Walmart yesterday and they were putting out their clearance items!! I wish I could have hung around to see wjat all ended up out there. I guess I might have to go back tomorrow!!

Tim

Where is there a WalMart by you? You're so far out in the country, it can't have more than two aisles, new stuff and clearance! :lol::wacko::lol: But, I guess that's enough.

lol Marty,

You nailed Walmart in my area. Up here in Mass the walmarts have like 1 isle of fishing stuff and none of it good anymore. Its a waste of time even going in there looking for fishing stuff now.

I was in Manhattan. P-line was $5 a spool. The Berkley 100% Flouro carbon was like $7 or $8, just to name a few. Gammakatsu superline hooks were $2.50. And yes Marty I have to drive a ways just to get there. Some people don't have pavement up to their doorsteps!!lol

Walmart here was rearranging and painting the wall where the boat "stuff" was usually placed. Picked up a vinyl coated, 10 lb mushroom anchor for $9. lots of junk, but a number of steals, if you needed the piece.

Not limited to boat stuff, walmart strategy seems to be to clear out an area at almost any cost to make room for profitable items.. not much catches dust there. Seasonal items especially lawn and garden can be grabbed literally for a dime on the dollar, but you need to be fast.

Latest posts

Back