Check the story on BassFan - re: Mac's Larew Shirts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Mac,

Although not mentioned by name, your shirts got a comment on Bassfan's coverage of Day 1. Biffle's in the lead. Gotta be the shirts!

Biffle a Little Short

This is Biffle country. He lives in Wagoner along the western side of the lake. His primary bait sponsor, Gene Larew, is just to the north in Tulsa. He owns a Polaris dealership on the lake. He had 20 to 25 boats following him today

Now that was cool.... Mac, get them to edit that so that the real star (your critters) get mentioned by name (oh and maybe the artist could get a mention, too);)

BassFan dropped S&T when they were sold...........they won't give me any credit,...LOL

Now if that little ditty was on Wired2Fish,.....they would've posted a pix of the shirt AND my name.

(I know who my friends are!!) :wub:

ONe of the reasons I quit cartooning was double dealing editors. Typical was they'd send you toons back all rejected n a year later you'd see one of the rejects appear in a pub. Try getting paid for that!! Or a mag would pay on publication and then pub way later and say the check was in the mail never to arrive. Wasn't worth the hassle.

Mac good luck getting the recognition you deserve:)

fatrap

I hearya 'Rap,.....I haven't been ripped off like that (that I know of)...but I'm sure it will happen sometime. That exactly why Gary Larson quit drawing the "Far Side" once the internet got big.....he lost control of his distribution. "Copy Paste" led to the ending of one of the all time "CLASSICS"!!:angry::eek:

Biffleshirtphoto.jpg

Tex...I just started a new thread with the link attached!!

Thanks for the interest!!;)

Mac

Latest posts

Back