Chat repairs, improvements

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Hi all.

The chat room was ailing for some time, and I finally got around to fixing it (gave it a swift kick in the hard drive).

Anyway, please try it out if you are inclined, and report any problems to me via email or message board. Improvements include:

- Faster refresh

- More text on screen

- Text displays top (earliest comments) to bottom (latest comments)

Hey Rich. I think it's Broken. I went into it last night and it just sat there. Had to talk to myself for awhile. But :eek:)

Hope to get to use it soon with some of the members.

John

Rich, Is there a way to let peole that are just brousing the message board know there is somebody in the chat room. Like if there is a person in the chat room, the Chat room link in the left column would change color or even blink?

That way you wouldn't have to actually check the chat room by changing screens.

John

John, yes. It's coming in the next round of development. Some sort of flag will in an obvious place.

MikeE

If u are talking about post on the message board, that is already possible, scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page and choose that option.

Robert

told=took why is it that your brain and fingers can't work together, my brain thinks but my fingers must have a mind of their own:)

Latest posts

Back