Changing my alias

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck, Bear..... She must be what - maybe 22 or 23 years old? That would put her well past "old maid" status down your way as well!

me!

P.S.

I think your alias should be "Da Bear" - just so's we know just which Bear you are!

I really don't have a nickname anymore. Not gonna use what my wife calls me! Hate to think what the board would conjure up!

See, I knew you guys wouldn't let me down. LOL Boy Ken? I'll e-mail my response to that one!

Man, we ARE bored!

My brother-in-law once wrapped his head in duct tape mid-winter after it got to 60 below outside and there was a fully stocked liquor cabinet available. I hope I don't hear any of you doing something like that!

What's the best kind to use? 100 mph tape or the regular stuff???

Ken, did I shy you off with my oxen statement e-mail? You can take more than that. Don't tell me you're getting thin skinned like Trep? Kidding Trep, I'll have to pick on someone else next week. Soon as they get crazy enough to insult me about snow. But if you remember Trep (cause I do) you started it months ago with a little comment about hard water. I'm sure my turn is coming soon though!

Not at all Inch High...I'll get back to you on that one in a few....

Hard Water? They make water softeners for that!

Latest posts

Back