Change in boat lines!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Bourget2

Reaction score
I wanted everyone to know that we will not be selling Tracker Marine boats any longer. We had a wonderful 20+ year relationship, but with the advent of BPS locations going up left and right, we have made the decision to carry another line of boats. This has been a difficult decision and have been mulling it over for the last two years.

We are pleased to announce that we will be selling LOWE aluminum boats, BASS CAT, Xcursion pontoon boats, and Ski Supreme ski boats. We're very excited. Please visit our web-site for all the details.

We will still provide the same service as usual for all of our great customers going forward....and....when you guys need any help, please do NOT hesitate to e-mail me. Many of you do this right now.

Bob ;)

So it looks like my next boat will be a bass cat then..... :lol:

I know you guys will when the time comes, you have taken great care of me for a decade plus.....

Im not ready for a new one just yet tho, my Z7 still has a lot of life left in it.

btw the weather is looking good for a ride this weekend if your interested...

I was starting to wonder why you've been so quiet Bob, if I email you a small order for an accessory, can you mail it to Australia for me?

Bob...remember we rib ya' cuz we like ya':lol:

Drop in and have a cold one anytime:cool:

I was starting to wonder why you've been so quiet Bob, if I email you a small order for an accessory, can you mail it to Australia for me?

Of course....;)

So does this mean you have a Merc 125 or 135 optimax that you just NEED to give away real cheap?;)

A big thanks to you for all the help you provide to folks here!

Ron

No motors to give a home to, but the first 5 BASS CAT buyers will get a sweet deal.....

Tell Ivan Williams that Mini says hello!

And good luck with your new boat line(s), although I doubt you will need it!

Good luck. And, Bass Cat has a new multi-species hull for us sophisticated conniseurs of fishing, the walleye crowd!!! So, yippee on the choice of brands. :lol:

Hey Bob,thanks for all the great tips and info,good luck and dont forget us,you have really been a rare source of accurate info,again thanks.

Latest posts

Back