casualty

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Moore

Reaction score
Hate to bother you guys with this, but. 30 years in the apparel mfg. and support industry and it came to a close today. Gotta choice, find another field at 46 or move to Honduras. Don't think the 9 year old is gonna understand mudslides. Oh well.

Bruce

Bruce, really sorry to hear it. Please send me your resume whenever you get it ready, and I will try to find suitable companies in my area.

Thanks so much Rich. Haven't done a professional resume in years because of the industry. But I guess I need to start this weekend. Any help would be appreciated. I'll contact you via e-mail Saturday. Gonna take Kimberly out tomorrow and let her explain how this happens. Gotta go, a nine year old has got to have a better idea than I do.

Thanks guys,

Bruce

Good luck Bruce, The resume on microsoft word is set up already . You just have to change the wording. It is under proffesional resume. If you have trouble finding it let me know I'll send it to you. Billy

Thanks Bill, I keep forgetting that there are things available on the computer other than message boards. Thanks for the heads up!

Bruce

Bruce -

Have you ever done any sales? Call me at 314-664-5195.

Scott

Latest posts

Back