Carpet - Old, midewy and coming up - Cost Effective Options?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digdoggy

Reaction score
I have a 08 Tracker Avalanche. The carpet is very worn and is difficult to keep clean. It continues to mildew regardless of what I do to clean it. It is also starting to come off in places. Additionally, some of the lockers leak water.

Can anyone recommend cost effective options I can consider for this older boat? Should I replace the carpet or go to another surface? I do not want to overspend on this as it is an old boat.

https://www.amazon.com/SeaDek-Long-...locphy=9025385&hvtargid=pla-781758211192&th=1Sea Deck comes in lots of colors and patterns, you can do it yourself with a little you-tube tutoring. This seems to be the most popular material- closed cell foam that won't absorb water like carpet. lightweight, durable. I would actually like to replace the carpet in the floor of my Z-18 with this. Haven't been brave enough to tackle that yet since my carpet is still basically like new. I would love to see some later model Nitro Boats with this installed.....

Latest posts

Back