Carpet Alternatives

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will need to do some carpet replacement soon. Anyone tried any of the EVA foam products or familiar with them? I curious about the weight? Is it heavier or lighter than the typical boat carpet? Thanks for any info.

I just did the back deck. Trying to see what I like better.

Attachments

• 147A703A-D2F1-4CD7-9FCB-75D801C1E92A.jpeg
    147A703A-D2F1-4CD7-9FCB-75D801C1E92A.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 4C513717-95A0-4725-9F61-F494872BFC9A.jpeg
    4C513717-95A0-4725-9F61-F494872BFC9A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Very interested in your thoughts. I saw some similar products on Amazon. How easy was it to install? Does it seem durable? How difficult was it to get the old glue up? Anything else you can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Nice work!

Quick sanding. I have used this on my 47ft Chris craft aft deck. Feels good. Looks good, I have the Grey and it’s not as nice as the faux teak brown look. Doesn’t clean as good as the brown
I’m thinking of the Bed liner spray up front. See how that looks. I’ll post.

Very interested in your thoughts. I saw some similar products on Amazon. How easy was it to install? Does it seem durable? How difficult was it to get the old glue up? Anything else you can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Nice work!
Btw. I bought it on Amazon. You will need some glue in spots.

Thanks for following up. I like the way it looks. The foam sounds like it would be a great arternative. More comfortable to stand on all day. Easier install. Easier to clean up. I have seen a few negatives concerning how fast it wears out. You have any thoughts on that?

I have some decisions to make. I am finishing up a transom and a few upgrades. The carpet is next.

Bust Out Another Thousand = boat
🙁

Latest posts

Back