Can't Upload Pictures to my Library

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug, sorry about that. Some errors I failed to clean up after moving to our new server.

Should be working now. Let me know if not.

Hey rich-

Thanks for the help, but I was able to load three pictures before I got an Internal Server Error again. Sorry to bother you about it, but again - thanks

Doug

Sorry, guys, been a very busy patch for the last few weeks. I am looking at this issue now.

I'm not getting the same error. I am able to manipulate the contents of my library, and create a new member account and do the same. I've even logged in as other members and uploaded/deleted test files from their libraries.

Can you guys who are having trouble response here with browswer/version number?

Thanks.

I'm not getting the same error. I am able to manipulate the contents of my library, and create a new member account and do the same. I've even logged in as other members and uploaded/deleted test files from their libraries.

Can you guys who are having trouble response here with browswer/version number?

Thanks.

tried both Mozilla and chrome and get the same response

Update on this issue:

I believe the reason we were getting different results is that success depending on the upload file being less than 200kb in size. I've increased the limit to 5MB for a single file.

For those of you who had trouble, please let me know via reply in this thread if you are now able to upload.

I can upload them into my library now,..but not into a thread......ohwell...

Latest posts

Back