Can you buy a new Tracker Trailstar drive on trailer?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timothy Hanford

Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to buy just a trailer through Tracker? I am toying with the idea of getting a new trailer for my 1995 Tracker Pro 17. Has anyone bought one?

When I bought my 2000 901 this past Spring, my dealer wrote the trailer up separately for $2000. for a single axle

I didn't realize that a new trailer would cost that much! I think I'll just repair mine. It has surface rust that is slowly getting to be structural rust. Thanks for the replies.

WOW thats expensive.. we paid $500 for an EZ ZLoader Brand New that would accomodate up to a 16 foot tiller rig. We have a 14 Footer Loaded with a 30 HP Motor. The next model up was a few Hundred more and so on. Without Brakes of Course. I would expect to find an EZ Loader for approx $1000 that would easily accomodate a Tracker such as a Pro Team series or 16/ 17 Deep V or Small Glass.. If Ken Reads this could you tell me what a Basic Trailer such as my Model DV16/17 without Brakes would sell for??

You guys are crazy... Heritage trailers out of Illinois will custom build you a trailer for aprox 1500.... why pay tracker the 1500+ for decals and a poorer made trailer?

Guys,

I just replaced my painted trailer on my 911 with an aluminum tandem axle with brakes. It only costed me $2100 not that bad when you consider aluminum will not rust. Here in N. Florida that means alot. My painted trailer only lasted 2 1/2 years.

Steve

Latest posts

Back