Caesers Creek Report.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
If your close around here...the lake's on fire!:D Shad everywhere!

Caught about a dozen bass with a 4 lb. chunk and a 3 1/2 lb. spot but, the real fun was a 15 Muskie that destroyed a spinner and mangled my net:lol:

Caught my first there last weekend but, only about 3 lbs....so I knew it was just a matter of time til' ol' gator jaws lacthed on. Caught another about 4 lbs. around the end of a tree. Those things fight bigtime!

I may have to get a muskie outfit to play around with when the bass are slow. There are reports of 40 pounders in there already with a guy catching a 54" last year:eek:

Didn't get a pic of the Muskie due to spending about 5 minutes of getting a pissed fish and spinner bait untangled and didn't want to strain the fish anymore than I had to.

May have to get a cradle...lot less problems.

Cool beans. One year in Michigan we had to get on the TM to chase down a big Musky that CIII hooked into. Caught him on a senko and 8lb line!! :lol::lol:

TOXIC

Didn't think I was ever gonna' get that thing wrestled in...couple of flops in the net and instant chaos!:lol::wacko:

TEE, 2 years ago at Ceaser's Creek, I accidently while bass fishing, caught 2 muskie (@ an hour apart). I was alone in the boat with no net, 12# test on, no leader and crankbait. They were both 32" and somehow I managed to land both fish! They were my first ones there too.

Reports are coming in to Cinci. BPS lately (I work fishing there), that 50+ inchers are getting more common.

I'm real glad though to hear the bass bite is on! Ceaser's is notorious for a tough bass bite.

Agree Dog...Caesers can be one of the toughest lakes to ever fish and to add to this storie....I have a friendly tourny there Saturday and the bottom is gonna drop out on this weather. Hopefully it won't give them lockjaw:huh:

Gonna hit em' hard:D

Latest posts

Back