Brand new 2009 Tournament V18

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim P2

Reaction score
found a brand new 2009 tracker TV 18 w/ a merc 90 2stroke eltpo still on the dealer lot, sign says 16,900 as shown. 2009 boat, motor and trailer. I assume the $16900 was the price back in 09, but what would be a reasonable/fair price for this boat now. What else should I be looking at since it's been out in the weather for 2 years, no maint done (an asuumption on my part) but the paint looks good, trailer still looks good, did not get in the boat to check the flooring, carpet could look better (slightly faded & wrinkled) but at least it doesn't have any blood/coffee/food stains, etc. Should everything else be ok, or could this be a problem child with minor nagging little things to repair(seals, bilge pump, aerator pump/hoses, etc). Think Tracker would honor a full warranty, same for Merc on the 90?

Probably a good price where it is at last one I looked at new was $21000.00

Jim, I've got one on our showroom floor that is a 2010 with a 90 opti. Brand new with full warranties for 18,970. Thats a good price for a 2009. Not real sure what that boat sold for new but I'm sure that is a discounted price.

There comes a time, when the seller reaches his 'bottom end price'. I'm guessing that he has. You can always make an attempt at getting a better deal though. Big question is: 'how long has it been at this price' and is it on the Internet?

Tex

I bought my new 2009 V18 with a 115 optimax this spring for 17999. That included all shipping and setup charges.

I love the rig.

well, this one is at a BPS store close to the house. This store actually has 2 of these, one is a bit rougher than the other, but the same price/same motors. I'm a bit worried about the flooring and such. Just sitting out in the weather, have to wonder a bit. Would the 90 push this boat in the mid/upper 30's, and does anyone have the actual specs on these boats they would share? The salesman I asked said they didn't have any info on 'em.

Latest posts

Back