BPS in Charlotte

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, I am heading to Charlotte, NC this weekend. 3rd year in a row, and I never had time to get to BPS any of them. I have never been to a BPS and this time I WILL get there. My wife has warned me, as she will not be there. I am not allowed to bring any $$$. But I am pumped regardless. Any of you out there in that area? I will be there hopefully around noon on Sunday. Then I come home to the FLW championship and ESPN. I'm getting a small taste of what Mac and Mini must have felt like. Then next year Pierre and I get to host all of you for the 2nd annual rally! Man, who said persistence doesn't pay. Any tips for my 1st BPS encounter?

Rob

Bring credit cards!!!!

And a hankie for all the drool when you walk down the fishing aisles lol

Rob:

I was overwhelmed when I first went into a BPS. There really is too much to look at and more than we can ever afford. For myself, whenever I go to BPS I have to make a list of what I want or I get everything but what I went there for. You'll love it. Take your time.

Hey Rick, If you're in the Central FL area, try the BPS in Orlando.

Russ

Rob:

BPS in Charlotte is right off of I-85 in Concord, real easy to get to. If you're a NASCAR fan like me, it's just up the road from Lowe's Motor Speedway. If you have time, take the tour of LMS (if you have any $$$ left after BPS!)

I travel a good bit, and try to hit the BPS if there is one. My favorite is Dallas. They have a 16 lb. LM in the aquarium...her eyes are big as saucers.

Have fun.

Latest posts

Back