BPS Exrtreme Baitcaster

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herndonpro

Reaction score
Anyone ever use one? If so, what was your experience. BPS is having a sale, $30 off, I may pick up a couple.

Thanks,

Steve

I have had success with them and am happy with their performance.

I've got a couple and at the price you should be ok. They are good serviceable reels just remember they will not work like the better quality reels.

I have had good luck with them, I have an EXTL10 (something close to that) that has worked great for years, along with a Rick Clunn edition. I bought a Johnny Morris edition real and was not real impressed with that. The lower priced reels mentioned earlier cast much better.

JP

I have a couple Ricky Clunn's(similar product) on my two crankin sticks. A little tricky to get the casting control set right but once your on to that very serviceable reels com-paired to the oldies I learned on

I have seven of them and just ordered two more ofthe ones with them flipping switch. I use them for "bouncing" for walleyes... (running a heavy jig right on the bottom...flipping switch helps with keeping the jig on the bottom when working two rods, one in each hand).

I have had excellent service from mine, hence ordered more...

They are good reels. Do a little service to them and make sure they are greased and oiled as soon as you take them out of the box. I am also a big fan of the Browning series, Midas and Citori. The Midas now have a dual magnetic brake as well as the cast control. Took me a few casts to get that dialed in but it adds a whole new dimension. I did find they were dry on bearing oil out of the box though. Glenn will be proud of me for checking!!:lol:

TOXIC

Thanks, for the info guys. I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket, so I ordered two to give them a try.

Steve

Latest posts

Back