BPS and friends

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene B

Reaction score
My wife and I made it to the Bass Pro sale first thing Saturday AM. My primary purchase was the humminbird 798 ci si. There was a limited qty. available so I wanted to get there early to get one. I went to the electronics counter and they had 1 left! :wub: They only had 5 or 6 alloted to them for the sale and sold all but 1 on Friday night. I wandered around the store and picked up a few more things that I had on my list. It didn't take long to spend my "alloted" funds and I did go over just a bit. I'll be a preffered customer for another year I guess. :)

The highlight of the day was getting to see our very own Mac and Mini. Mac and my wife Peggy went to high school togeter. Peggy and I got to spend an hour or so talking to them and had a great time. I brought a couple of my rods down to have Mac customize them for me. If any of you will be at the locations they are going to, take the time to stop and say hi. If you can buy or bring in a rod for Mac, you won't be disappointed. I had him do a smallmouth on one of my bass rods and a crappie on one of my ultralights. They both look AWESOME!! :wub: Thanks again Bill and safe travel for you and Mini this weekend.

Gene

Thanks Gene, it was nice seeing you and meeting your wife. That quilt was impressive!!!

Mini

Thanks Gene,....it was great to see you and Peggy again. Like Mini said,..your b-day quilt was unreal...thanks a ton for bringing it to show us. You daughter put a TON of time into that..what a lifetime "trophy" of a gift!

Glad you liked the rod art.....I'm sure I'll be busy from bell to bell this weekend...can't wait!

Seeya soon!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back