Bow Anti-skid Mat For 2012 Pro Team 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Hutchison

Reaction score
I am replacing my trolling motor, and the new one leaves some old mounting holes exposed. The present rubber mat on the bow only covers about 1/3 of the it. I would like to cover the entire bow. Does anybody know where to find this material that is triangular, and will fit, or can be trimmed to fit the bow? I'm not even sure what to call the stuff. I can find similar products online, but I'd usually have to buy way more than I need, and it's terribly expensive.
Thanks, Hutch

I am replacing my trolling motor, and the new one leaves some old mounting holes exposed. The present rubber mat on the bow only covers about 1/3 of the it. I would like to cover the entire bow. Does anybody know where to find this material that is triangular, and will fit, or can be trimmed to fit the bow? I'm not even sure what to call the stuff. I can find similar products online, but I'd usually have to buy way more than I need, and it's terribly expensive.
Thanks, Hutch

c5d4d3cc9c361de9c4eac9dc79eadbd8.jpg
i bought this type mat at Lowe’s. Roll cut to length. Used in a epoxy glue to a seat base for a step. It’s about a 1/8” thick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, Hutch
I replaced mine with outdoor carpet from Lowe's. They have several colors sold by the linear foot.

Latest posts

Back