Boat Value

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Soult

Reaction score
I have a 1999 Tracker Pro Team 175 with a Merc 25HP 2 stroke and an 80lb thrust Minn Kota Maxim trolling motor. Trailer has new tires and a new spare tire and wheel. I have two people that want to buy it but I have no idea what I should ask for it. I am the 2nd owner and bought it in 2001.

Google Boat Values. Numerous websites that will give you boat values for your specific area.

You can check with Nada.com for a start. Then go to boattrader.com to see if you see one and what they are asking. Nada seems to be on the low side and seasons do effect pricing on used boats

I have a 1999 Tracker Pro Team 175 with a Merc 25HP 2 stroke and an 80lb thrust Minn Kota Maxim trolling motor. Trailer has new tires and a new spare tire and wheel. I have two people that want to buy it but I have no idea what I should ask for it. I am the 2nd owner and bought it in 2001.
I just traded in our 2014 Bass Buggy 16ft pontoon with a 24V Minn Kota. BPS gave me 10,000. Used boat prices are up. You may want to ask BPS what they would give for a trade, or fill out the form on the website. I called the store Concorde NC and got a phone quote which increased once they looked at pics. The 10,000 was close to what I could find on the used boat guides, so you know it was worth substantially more since BPS has to make a profit.

Latest posts

Back