Boat Trailer Steps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lowe

Reaction score
It is getting harder for me to climb in the boat from the tongue, do any of you use trailer steps?

I had a very good friend who lost his leg (medical) a number of years ago. He had a 'platform' built onto the front of the trailer so that he could go and board there - rather than climb up on the tongue and climb over. I've thought of having a similar 'large step' added to my trailer for the same reason.

Tex

Here is another option.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Boating/Boating-Trailer-Accessories/Other-Trailer-Accessories%7C/pc/104794380/c/104781780/sc/104473980/Extended-Trailer-Step/701656.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fboating-boating-trailer-accessories-other-trailer-accessories%2F_%2FN-1100658%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_104473980

I use this one on my 640LX and it works out great.
Boat Step.jpg

Man, I sure like that two-step EZEESTEP in the video, but I can't believe it's $400.00 worth of materials and labor? I think a lower price would more than make up the difference in sales volume. I would buy one if they were less expensive....but then again, maybe I'm just cheap! :lol::lol::lol:

JP

The Ezee steps are custom made for each boat and trailer combination so I am sure that there is a lot of extra time in designing the steps... But, the $400 has kept me from pulling the trigger...

You might check out Ve-Ve Incorporated, I have one of their steps in the shop that I really should sell, it will not fit my Z-7 trailer. Good product they build and it held me at 265 with no problem. I also added a step on the side of my winch post.

Thanks guys. I too like the ezeesteps but they are too pricey for me right now.

I can't take the credit, we have a plasma cam in the welding shop, a little tweeking of the bass on the computer and push go.

Latest posts

Back