BOAT STUFF

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRAD BROWN2

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE TACKLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM LIKE THE ONES THEY USE ON THE NINE SERIES BOATS. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WHILE BUT WITH NO SUCCESS.

Brad,.....that TMS that you're refering to is nothing more than 6 BPS 370 boxes in a flimsy plastic container. Just about everybody I know who has a 9 series boat, ends up taking the plastic container out, and using the 370 boxes without that tray,...infact, I can add 3-4 more boxes without that tray in there!!...In my opinion, if Nitro wants to make a decent TMS, they ought to mold slots into the sides of the compt's like Triton does,....it's much more efficient and user friendly! I took my tray out and just store the individual 370 boxes on their sides with labels on each box...i can store A LOT more stuff that way. Hate to bum you out, but that tray is more of a pain than it's worth!

Mac

I agree with Mac I have a 929 and have also taked out the so called tackle organizer and just put my plano's in the box I however have used the tackle organizers that Northern Bass sells

Latest posts

Back