Boat seats

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Whisnant

Reaction score
We have boat a 2000 Nitro 205 fish and ski boat. I am looking for the orginal furniture to put back in this boat, as the old was torn. I am also looking for nitro accessories. Where can I purchase this?

If you want OEM I would start with a local dealer. More than likely they won't be able to get them anymore but it is worth a try. If not find a local upholstery shop and get them recovered. I just had mine done and they came out great with a better grade of material too.

i have a 2000 model 2896, i got awesome seats from lebroc ind. think website is helmchair.com they are better than the factory seats that came in our yr boats, i ordered others and sent them back, they were crap, found this site,....good looking nice seats.....:D

Hi Folks

I visited the Helm Chair website and though, they sell prety top of the line seats, I wanted to try my luck and see if anyone out there might help me with the middle seat of a 1995 170DC Rick Clunn edition Nitro boat.

Mine was in pristine condition but, on the closing day of last season's bass fishing, I lost the seat while trailering the boat through the Highway. Fortunately, it did not caused any accident and I even recovered what was left of the seat a couple days later but, as you can imagine, is really damaged.

The seat color is more like bone white matching with the main seats which accents are forest or dark green.

I hope anyone may know someody who would have one for sale?

Thanks for your help and have a great 2012 Bass fishing season!

Regards, JC

You can go to a Bass Pro Shops or a Tracker/Nitro dealer and give them the make and "vin" number of the boat (that is the unique ID number for your boat) and they can get you the skins for all of your seats. They want the vin because they record every boat and know what color the boat and seats are so there isn't any mistake. From there you can bring them to a marine upholsterer along with the seats (they are held into the boat with screws) and they can re-pad if necessary and staple the new skins on. The skins will cost you somewhere between $400 - $600 and the upholsterer will probably charge between $200 - $400. If you don't go to a marine upholsterer, make sure they use galvanized or stainless steel staples. You can save money if you don't want the exact skins. By buying generic ones.

Hope this was helpful.

Bill, the MadKayaker

Latest posts

Back