Boarding Ladder Steps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONAOL

Reaction score
Have a 2021 Nitro Z19 Sport. Has anyone modified the boarding ladder steps with a wider or more cushioned step.

Following. Looked at some steps a Bass Pro and they have a set that is the right size and has upper side handles to help get into the boat. Might pull the trigger on they over the winter.

Will check them out. The grab handle is another part I was looking for. I've seen other boats with a boarding handle making it easier and a lot safer getting back into the boat. Thanks

I have the steps and pole on my boat. 69 years old and do not want to go to the emergency room! They are great! Would not have a boat without them. Check bass pro first because they are made for the trailer. Most of the step and pole combo's will cost between 300 and 500 dollars. How much is a trip to the ER?

I have the steps and pole on my boat. 69 years old and do not want to go to the emergency room! They are great! Would not have a boat without them. Check bass pro first because they are made for the trailer. Most of the step and pole combo's will cost between 300 and 500 dollars. How much is a trip to the ER?
What is the pole you refer to?

Just to confirm, are you talking about the little swim platform on the stren or trailer ladder at the front of the trailer? I thought you were asking about the stren ladder?

Old New Z17 Owner:
Just mounted a White River Boarding Step number 312826 in our Z17. Fit is perfect. 11" below Gunnel, 11" above Tongue.
Took all of 10 minutes to install. Solid fit too. ps: Got 10 years on you! I agree with you.

Attachments

• IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back