Boar whackage over Thnxgvg weekend...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Went Boar hunting in TN over Thnxgvg weekend with all the men (and one man-cub) in my family,......had a blast!!! Wild Boar is some damn tasty meat!! Getting a full head/shoulder mount of mine,...he was 400lbs and had 5-6" cutters!! Brought home @ 125lbs of boneless meat, and it's fantastic!!:wub: Going to go back down in 2014 and this time I'm going to spear the mofo!!! :angry: It's the sport of kings!!

Well WTH?!....the image is in my library,....but it won't upload to the thread...

When I walked up to see him,...as soon as I saw his ears...I knew I'd have to name him "Evander Holihawg"....:lol::rolleyes:

Mac congrats. That is one nice hog ! Wild boar is some tasty meat . Great for dry smoking. Better make sure your wall is reinforced before you try hanging that hog ! :lol:

Hey Mark,..How have you been man!!!..Haven't heard from you in a long time!! You back up to 100%? Hope you have a GREAT New Year!! Pop in more often!! :cool:

Nice big and dark feral hog Mac!! Some places down here have them thick as fleas. They're a farmer's nightmare. We shoot them on sight and try and keep them at bay off our hunting property. Yours looks like a good Russian strain was carrying through his genes. It'll make a beautiful mount. Congrats!! :D

Good eatin....Nice going Mac

JR

Back