Black Pressure Senor Line

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffThomasTX

Reaction score
Hey guys ya know something, most of the time its the simple crap that screws me up. picture 1 is the hose i am talking about as it goes to a pessure sensor and clearly the end has marks from being attached before. would someone have mercy and tell me where that sucker goes. thanks, Jeff
20160731_112354.jpg
20160731_112422.jpg
20160731_112423.jpg
20160731_112430.jpg
20160731_112454.jpg

That would help huh.. lol It's a 06 optimax and im guessing it's a fuel injection pressure sensor and clearly it has to tIe in somewhere

There are 2 sensors that are housed on the coil pack bracket and the one has grey hose and T's off on the right size of engine and this one has black hose and someone somehow pulled it out at some point and she won't fire off. She will almost catch but not fully

Look between the bottom and middle coil packs there should be a barbed post stick out of the block. I'm Assuming it's a 90hp I can only see 3 coils the option motor also has a block pressure sensor. That's what I'm thinking it is. I pulled my middle cylinder plug wire out of the coil twice till I found out the latch on the hood was catching up on it when I was removing the hood. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back