Bimini tops

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich D

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience with after market bimini tops? Had the wife in the boat with me over the weekend, and it was a hot clear blue sky day. I love the sun but it gets to be too much for her. I was thinking of installing a 2 bow top on my Pro Angler V-16, but am worried about it getting in the way of fishing.

Any opinions or advice would be appreciated.

Rich D.

Rich,

I don't know anything about bimini top's but I can asure you, your not alone. My wife was asking me about "an umbrella or something" to put in the boat.

Last weekend was to rainy, this weekend was to sunny. I think the solution is to just leave them home....LOL

Just kidding Hunny.......

Marke

Howdy Rich,

This has been a popular subject with quite a few good postings over the last few months. Check back on some past postings and you'll get a bunch of good info on this subject.

Personally, installing the bimini on my Pro Deep-V 16 was one of the best decisions I've made so far.

Something else I've been playing around with is modifying one of those portable misting systems (possibly connected to a sump pump or something), wrapped around the bimini top to keep even cooler.

I'll do anything to beat the heat and stay on the water a little longer.

Good luck and great fishing,

John K.

Latest posts

Back