.::Billet Vortex Hub Caps::.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o-townFLA

Reaction score
If you know, you know… Get with Kevin Mills @ (251) 680-2719 for these billet axle hub caps…

Kevin’s a full time machinist and takes that knowledge using his personal CNC to make these caps. No burrs, clean threads and a thick o-ring to boot… Making them a better replacement alternative. As most all know or heard about the cracking issues with the original Vortex plastic caps.

648A6E7E-780C-47BA-98CD-8F574AEE6860.jpeg

Our trailers are probably one of the most neglected boating necessity we own. These billet caps, along with a Dexter kit gives an added insurance while hauling down the road.
D2FBFE7E-93E2-4B20-8172-4F1F51352207.jpeg

1500 miles with so far on the suspension upgrade and caps and I couldn’t be any more confident and happier.

-Matt

If you know, you know… Get with Kevin Mills @ (251) 680-2719 for these billet axle hub caps…

Kevin’s a full time machinist and takes that knowledge using his personal CNC to make these caps. No burrs, clean threads and a thick o-ring to boot… Making them a better replacement alternative. As most all know or heard about the cracking issues with the original Vortex plastic caps.

View attachment 2745

Our trailers are probably one of the most neglected boating necessity we own. These billet caps, along with a Dexter kit gives an added insurance while hauling down the road.
View attachment 2746

1500 miles with so far on the suspension upgrade and caps and I couldn’t be any more confident and happier.

-Matt
I got mine, Thanks for sharing how to get these quality Hubs!

As soon as I got my trailer home from dealer, I installed the Dexter kit. I'll look into these covers. Why dont they make black?

Latest posts

Back