Bilge pump

Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Boat Owners Forum:

bassfisher

Reaction score
Hi I recently got 90 Nitro 185TF I am not sure if bilge pump is working? I turn it on hear nothing , guy told ne that it work as he left plug out once and it worked . I haven't had in water yet to see. Does anyone know where it is mounted? I am thinking under the batteries as I have piece of wood running across the bottom where my batteries are, can't see anywhere in the open.

Thanks

olefisherman456

Reaction score
Hi I recently got 90 Nitro 185TF I am not sure if bilge pump is working? I turn it on hear nothing , guy told ne that it work as he left plug out once and it worked . I haven't had in water yet to see. Does anyone know where it is mounted? I am thinking under the batteries as I have piece of wood running across the bottom where my batteries are, can't see anywhere in the open.

Thanks
get out a hose and run some water into the bilge. turn on key try switches if pump does not run on automatic.

bassfisher

Reaction score
I noticed light on switch was on this morning as I was charging battery. I could hear it some I turn switch off and on could hear the hum of motor , just hope it did not run all night like that? Not sure if that good for them? Not sure exactly where pump is sounds like in middle like in front of seats?

Pat Dilling

Reaction score
It's never good to run a pump dry. I would do what Olefisherm456 suggests. Better to find out it does not work in your driveway than on the water.

Andrebass

Reaction score
Live well pumps can be located under or behind seats, bilge pumps are located at the lowest part of the boat, close to the drain.

Latest posts