Bilge and livewell pumps all quit working

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coronab1

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to the forum. Thought this would be a good place to gain some knowledge. I’ve worked in the automotive world for a long time, but this is my first not and I have a lot to learn.

I’m hoping someone might be able to help me. I have a 2018 Nitro Z20. I was fishing a tournament this morning and just before the boats were released I noticed the light onone of the pump out buttons was flashing green. I have never seen any of these flash. I pressed the button but no change. Also none of the pumps would run. Bilge, recirculate, fill, pump out, all not coming on.
I shut everything down and shut off the main battery power. Let it sit a minute or so and flipped it back on. No more flashing light, but still no operation on any pump. The blue backlight is on. All of the other controls work. But when I turn one of the pumps on, there is no green indicator and the pump does not run.
My question is, is there a main breaker or fuse that controls all the pumps? Seems strange that they would all quit at the same time.

We improvised for the live well but I really don’t like being on the water without the bilge working.

***if you’re curious, we kept the bass alive by filling the live wells with fresh water every so often with one of the tubs in the back hatches**
I would appreciate any advise!

There are fuses under the console of my Z7, and you might want to run a meter across the main power switch, it controls power to all the areas you described

Switch panel is bad. Nitro had problems with bad panels. I have 2019 z20. Both front and main console panels had to be replaced first year.

I had a similar issue my main control panel on my 2020 Nitro Z20 went out and was replaced. But they found that the harness had bad connection at the ECM while replacing it so they ordered new one. Delivery time is 10 - 12 weeks on the harness! I sure hope that isn't your issue.

Latest posts

Back