Big score last weekend.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Well I ended up judging gymnastics all last weekend but got over to a buddy of mines house and picked up the stuff I'd been picking up at gun shows for me. Got the bolt action 20 gauge. It's in great shape. An eight pound can of Titegroup for under a $120, A hundred never fired Lapua 300 Win Mag brass, a can of 4350 IMR, some 40 cal brass and a brick of small pistol primers. Plus I made about $1000 judging a Big 10 gym meet and a boys invitational. That Sig Sauer P227 is looking better and better, but I don't really need another pistol..............do I?

fatrap

Love this, now back to Goggle to learn what you just said. Gives me something to do at night when the wife is watching some, I guess you can call them TV programs.

cq

Well I ended up judging gymnastics all last weekend but got over to a buddy of mines house and picked up the stuff I'd been picking up at gun shows for me. Got the bolt action 20 gauge. It's in great shape. An eight pound can of Titegroup for under a $120, A hundred never fired Lapua 300 Win Mag brass, a can of 4350 IMR, some 40 cal brass and a brick of small pistol primers. Plus I made about $1000 judging a Big 10 gym meet and a boys invitational. That Sig Sauer P227 is looking better and better, but I don't really need another pistol..............do I?

fatrap

Hope the Lapua brass helps in the search for a prime load....

Me too Greg. I'm close to a good load but right now it's too crappy outside to go to the range. It's snowing as I write this. Right now I've been reloading pistol ammo. I have quite a lot loaded. I don' want to load 300 WM until I can try different measures of powder and bullets. For some unknown reason I feel I need a Sig Sauer P227. Their new double stacked 45 ACP. I already have two 1911's but like my P226 it feels like "magic" in my hands. Trouble is their allotted to the dealers and finding a dealer with one is a bit of work here. Hopefully I'll regain my good senses and will forget about it. I'd also like to get the cockpit area of my boat re-carpeted and that won't be cheap either.
fatrap

Latest posts

Back