Best prices on (in stock) Tru-Tungsten???

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I love fishing the Tru-Tungsten weights - even with the increased cost... but if I can find a better price, especially on the flipping weights, I'd be very appreciative.

Nobody seems to have the size / color / weight Stingers and Darts that I want either. I'm looking for some Reverse Stingers / Reverse Darts, one foot per second fall rate - both in colors Green Pumpkin or Green Pumpkin Red Flake, and Junebug.

I'm also looking for the best price on the 1/2, 3/4, and 1 oz Flipping Weights in Green Pumpkin and Black/Blue.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn - Try talking (nice) to Gunny. (Squidly to Jarhead) He is sponsored by them.

Bill,

Thanks.... I'll just buy them if I can. I have been trying to buy these since I saw the first advertisement for them.... and havn't got my hands on them yet. I'm really having a very difficult time finding ANYONE that has the colors / types I want in stock. I'm about to just give up on it. Thanks for the reply though. I appreciate it.

All the best,

Glenn

Hey Glenn, did you check out Tom's post about the worms that had Hooker's bait and tackles phone #? Might be worth giving them a call.

Tim

Tim,

I read the message he posted... and I have absolutely no idea why I haven't called them yet, besides the fact that I've been brain-dead all week it seems. Duh! :wacko: I feel like an idiot. I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks for putting my brain back in gear for me. :lol::lol::lol: Hopefully, they still have the ones I want in stock.

All the best,

Glenn

Geez! Just checked that phone number - it's LOCAL!!! :lol::lol::lol: Their website doesn't work though. I get a "Forbidden - You do not have permission to access the requested file on this server." when I try to go to their site.

No prob! I was sure you did, but sometimes I know I overlook the obvious( just ask the wife)!!:blink::D

Well... I called. The guy was nice, but didn't really seem well versed in what I was talking about. I said "Reverse Stinger / Reverse Dart" several times, and he repeated "Stinger and Dart" after each time I said it. His store is also about an hours drive from me - a bit further than I anticipated. I'm really not wanting to drive two hours round trip for a couple packs of worms (that I'm not even sure are the right ones - the "reverse" tail weighted ones), and he said he wasn't sure when he could ship, as his "boss was in Italy". Nice enough guy... but I think I'll keep looking. I was hoping to have them before this weekend. Looks like that is not going to happen.

I have a feeling I know what is going to happen - just like the Little John crankbaits. I'll look for a while, and then they will become available in mass quantities all at once! Ha!

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back