BEST BOAT COVER?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DALE KNAPP

Reaction score
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS. I HAVE A '96 NITRO SAVAGE 884. WHEN I BOUGHT IT NEW IN FEB '97 I BOUGHT 2 NEW CUSTOM COVERS THAT WERE MADE TO FIT IT FROM TRACKER, ACTUALLY THE COVER WAS MADE BY ATWOOD. WELL IVE BEEN THROUGH BOTH AND NOW I NEED ANOTHER ONE. WHICH BRAND FITS BEST AND IS THE MOST WATERPROOF? I USE IT WHILE IM TRAILERING ALSO IF THIS MATTERS. THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.

Dale -

Here in St. Louis, we have a place called "Pat's Custom Boat Covers". I got a cover from them for my Nitro 180 that they made of some sort of material that resembled the hide from nauga's - but without the surface texturing. Fit like a glove! Never allowed any moisture into the boat. After 5 years, the cover was good-as-new with the exception of some fading. Was worth every penny of the $500 I paid for it.

I'm sure that there are places near where you live that can do the same...... But, if you have any questions, the number at Pat's is 314-842-1007.

me!

Dale I got a custom cover from Aorora boat cover company ( Spelling on the name might not be right) anyhow they will make a custom cover for your boat. I had one made for my 929 which allows me to cover the boat with the seats still in . I think that it is a much better cover than a nitro cover it cost around $700 but weel worth the cost

Latest posts

Back